Thursday 26 September 2013

Bellabox - September 2013

Want to see what I've got in my box this month? ;)



Bellabox advised that this months box would be late in order to provide members with the October issue of Cleo.  Mine arrived on the 26th, but I'm happy to wait if it's jam packed like this months box was!  Before I even open the box I have a magazine, razor and a foot exfoliator and that is the price of the box paid for right there.  As you can see they were so generous it couldn't even fit in the box! 


What is Bellabox? Bellabox is a beauty subscription service (available to Australia/Singapore) that offers it's members 5 beauty products, a mixture of sample and full size, each month for $15.00. To sign up to Bellabox or for more information please visit here.


1. Manicare Callous Exfoliator (Full Size) $6.95 
This little guy is basically a pumice stone idea with a handle which would make things much easier.  Manicare advises that it can be rinsed and used again.  I have to admit I'm not really fond of this technique, I prefer to use a foot cream, maybe I'm just lazy but for free I'm willing to give it a go.


2. Schick Hydro Silk Razor (Full Size) $9.99
It doesn't really colour me excited, I mean it's a razor, but I'm happy to have a new one as I always use them. Plus it can't be that bad if it won the Beauty Heaven Glossears 2013. Also included in the box was a card for 25% off Schick Hydro Silk refill blades which is great. 


Now time to actually open the box, first item I see...
3. Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Masque - Kelp & Seaweed (Sample Size 6g) Full Size = $3.99
I remember using these in my teen years and especially loved the peeling one for the "ick" factor that was like pulling skin of your face...I know I'm strange but I'm okay with it.  I haven't used these since then but masks (or should I say Masques) are always good to have around especially for at home spa days.  This pack would be ideal for travel as it's so conveniently tiny. 


4. Elegant Touch Envy Wraps - Deckchair Pastels (Full Size) $8.99
I love nail art stickers for every nail or just an accent nail, it makes you look like you've put a whole lot of effort in when really you've just peeled off a sticker.  I haven't used this particular brand but I'm pretty keen to and these colours are perfect for spring. The only thing that baffles me though is the fact that they come with 18 wraps...why not just include 2 more, make it 20 and then you could apply two full sets. 


5. Eylure Naturalites - Natural Volume Lash #020 (Full Size) $12.99
I love the look of fake lashes but if I'm completely honest I hardly wear them as I personally find them a pain in the @$$ to apply.  I know, I know, practice makes perfect so I intend to try to use them more.  If I was going to wear false lashes I gravitate to more natural lashes so these look like they would be perfect for that. 



6. Asap Pure Mineral Lip Pencil - Colour Two (Full Size) $20.00
I haven't heard of this brand before and I'm interested to try this lip liner as it states that it's made with natural ingredients.  This product was also a Beauty Heaven Glossears 2013 winner.  I'm always happy to receive full size makeup :)


7. Garnier Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer Spray - Light (Full Size) $14.95
When I saw this product I heard a "bah bow" game show sound in my head because I'm just not a fake tan kinda gal.  I embrace my pale skin and try to avoid oompa loompa where I can. I know that this product probably isn't going to do that but why take the chance? ;)  I know a certain someone who loves to fake tan so don't worry this product won't be going to waste. 


8. Cleo Magazine - October Issue (Full Size) $6.95
Phew! Are you still with me? I swear this is the last item. I'm not complaining! 
I haven't read Cleo since I was like 13 but for free I'm happy to flick through.  I was pleasantly surprised to see a sample of the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation included in Cleo as I've been wanting to try it out.  

Let me recap: In this months box were SIX full size items (seven if you want to count the magazine) and the box is paid for before I open it? Insane amount of value.  Let's count it up shall we...

Manicare Callous Exfoliator $6.95 
Schick Hydro Silk Razor $9.99
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Masque $2.39* Sample calculated price
Elegant Touch Envy Wraps $8.99
Eylure Naturalites $12.99
Asap Pure Mineral Lip Pencil $20.00
Garnier Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer Spray $14.95
Cleo Magazine $6.95

Total = $83.21! 

If you can't tell I'm pretty chuffed with this months box.  What did you get in your box?  Would you consider Bellabox?


No comments:

Post a Comment